Summerized was my 3D printed fashion jewelry line. The crystalline designs are based on sacred geometry, nature, technology and pop references. Summerized sold to museum stores and boutiques across the US. Founding role included design, manufacture, sales, marketing and operations
• Collection exhibited at SFMoMA’s jewelry trunk show
• Collection sold on Fab.com
• Collection sold at London’s TopShop flagship: commissioned by London-based 3D printed jewelry startup Wonderluk
• Sponsored by Shapeways 3D printing to exhibit at Accessorie Circuit NYC trade show
• Profiled in San Francisco Chronicle, Daily Candy, TechCrunch, The Examiner and more
The designs were available in both 3d-printed nylon and sterling silver.
Above is the banner I designed for the Summerized booth at the Accessorie Circuit NYC trade show.